Marquette Warrior: Is Dissent Patriotic?

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Is Dissent Patriotic?

From Bob Hamer on Biggovernment.com:
Earlier this year as I was filling up at the gas station I noticed a faded bumper sticker - vintage Bush 43 - on the car next to me: “Dissent is Patriotic.” When I pointed to the bumper and asked the driver if she still believed that, she suggested I do something to myself which I am certain is physically impossible. I just laughed and said, “I’ll take that as a no.”
It does seem to matter a lot who is doing the dissenting, doesn’t it?

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger James Pawlak said...

As you are a social scientist, it might be an interesting (If VERY politically incorrect) research project to break out the offenders in crimes using guns by race---And compare the results with the UK, Germany, and South Africa.

2:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home