Marquette Warrior: White House Enemies List

Monday, August 10, 2009

White House Enemies List

This has gotten a lot of play in the media.

It’s the now-famous White House web page asking that Americans report any e-mail that says anything “fishy” about Obama’s attempt to impose government-run health.

We just sent them an e-mail, to flag@whitehouse.gov, as follows:
Please add me to your enemies list.

I’m a blogger who has blogged about how Obama wants government run health care.

You can’t make the video clips that show Obama saying he favors “single payer” go away.

John
I would suggest that an excellent form of protest would be for everybody who doesn’t like this Nixonian tactic to send a similar e-mail.

Of course, what one tells the White House would be different for each person, such as “I attended a town hall meeting and booed when the Congressman said that nobody wants government-run health care,” or “I sent a link to a video about how bad health care in Canada is to a friend.”

Labels: , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger K. Carpenter said...

I have already turned myself in:

http://steppingrightup.blogspot.com/2009/08/busted.html

11:40 AM  
Blogger John McAdams said...

Good for you!

1:08 PM  
Blogger TosaGuy said...

Or people could do this

http://insertwittyblogtitlehere-tosaguy.blogspot.com/2009/08/fishy-prediction.html

4:38 PM  
Blogger James Pawlak said...

Were you under the impression that you (And I) were not already "listed" and marked with THE BLACK SPOT?

1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home